Microdose VR is a creative flow state simulator that combines artist, musician and dancer. It is developed and operated by Vision Agency.
Now available at our shop. No seedcode required.
- Chroma Hub Desktop is a Windows app for downloading, updating and managing data in our app ecosystem.
The first step is to download the CHROMA Hub. From here, you can register or login with a Google or CHROMA account.
From the Hub, you may redeem Seedcodes, install, update & launch Microdose VR builds.
Your machine may require additional dependencies to be installed.
For a deeper level of control over Microdose VR, try our OSC Interface.
¶ 🖥️ Hardware and Software Requirements
- CPU: Intel i5, i7 or greater
- GPU: Nvidia GTX1060 Graphics Card or greater
- RAM: 16GB+
- CONTROLLER: XBOX
- VR Kit: Oculus Rift, Rift S or Quest/Quest2 with Link cable, HTC Vive or Vive Pro, Valve Index, Windows Mixed Reality
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i7 or greater / AMD Ryzen 3000 or greater
- GPU: Nvidia GTX1080 Graphics Card or greater
- Microdose VR does not include any music. We suggest using Spotify, YouTube, Soundcloud, or your favorite music platform, and syncing the visuals in Microdose VR using the BPM Tap functionality (clicking spacebar, or the OSC Layout's tap button, on the beat).